Quotes Best Friends Forever
test search
Yesterday
brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the
middle we became the best of friends. ~Author Unknown
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown
Your my best friend forever
Related Best Friends Forever Quotes
/***Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown
Your my best friend forever
and always we're together
too much but far not enough
and if you die before I do
ask god if heaven's got room for two.
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
~Author Unknown
Labels: Best Friend Quotes, Best Friends Forever Quotes, Friends Forever Quotes, Quotes Best Friends Forever, Quotes for Best Friends