Friends Forever Quotes
test searchYou really don't
know how weird
your friends are...
Until you start
to describe them
to someone else.
A true friend
can see your tears pouring,
while other believe
the smile you're faking
while other believe
the smile you're faking
A best friend is someone
that came into your life,
sticked with you through
ups and downs and never
left.
A good friend knows all your good stories.
but best friend has lived them with you.
Though the good times
and the bad ones,
whether I lose you or if I win
I know one thing
that never changes
and that's you as my.
best friend
and the bad ones,
whether I lose you or if I win
I know one thing
that never changes
and that's you as my.
best friend
Labels: Best Friend Quotes, Best Friends Forever Quotes, Friends Forever Quotes, Quotes Best Friends Forever, Quotes for Best Friends



